Blog-12

June 27, 2011

Remember…

I remember feeling very scared.  We were driving carefully on a cold winters night.  My boyfriend and I were very hungry as we drove to our favorite resteraunt.  There was a small black car speeding up, going in and out of lanes.  I really thought we were involved in a car accident.  When I realized we wern’t involved I felt a huge sense of relief that we wern’t hit.  At the time I didn’t understand why my boyfriend was driving away.  I thought he should have been pulling over the car.  I was in a state of confussion, everything was happening so quickly.  Many foul words were screamed in panic by both of us.  I had so many thoughts running through my head.  I had my boyfriends mother voice in my heading echoing everything she has ever said to us before leaving the house with the car.  She always warned us about driving safely and what would happen if we crashed the car.  I also imagined my boyfriend’s father and how mad he would be athis wife for letting us take the car out.  Now, I’m having trouble remembering all the events that took place.  It was very fast, time fet as if it was speeding up.  The setting is very simple, we were in a gold mini van driving east on the highway towards Long Island.  There was a lot of traffic at around seven in the evening.  It was a little slippery outside considering it had just rained.  This is as much as I remember about my short story.

2 Responses to “Blog-12”

1.   raf modelleri said:

Very good post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Keep it up!

2.   şişme bebek said:

Your style is really unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site.